Many people have misconceptions and misunderstandings of what Christianity is all about, and perhaps know very little about who Jesus is and what he taught. This short colourful book addresses 16 questions that many Asians ask about Christianity, the Bible and what it means to follow Jesus.
• It asks and answers the questions that Asians of all backgrounds have about Jesus and the Christian Faith
• Contains the stories of Asians from all kinds of backgrounds who have found faith in Christ
• Warmly encourages those from other faiths to think about Jesus from the Bible
• Helps people see Christianity is not a western religion
• Sympathetically designed and culturally relevant
Literatura Estrangeira / Religião e Espiritualidade